Ventilation hygiene risk assessments
Need ventilation ductwork services or cleaning support?
Our ventilation hygiene risk assessments help you ensure that your buildings ventilation system is not contaminated and affecting the health of your occupants. It also ensures that you are compliant with the latest legal requirements.
With an ventilation ductwork inspection and risk assessment survey, we can:
- Offer expert ventilation knowledge and advice
- Deposit thickness testing
- Preferred Vacuum pump testing
- Surface microbiological sampling
- Photographic evidence
- Investigate internal damage
- Inspect levels of grease, dust and dirt build-up
- Identify the sources of HVAC problems, e.g. reduced airflow, leaks, pressure loss or fan problems
- Search for suspected pest infestations
- Check through the system components of the ductwork such as fire damper numbers, positions and locations to ensure they are functioning and not blocking the system
- Understand what repairs and maintenance you need.
Once our risk assessment survey is complete, we will give you a detailed report with our findings, listing out any necessary remedial actions required and the current legislative and “best practice” requirements. We will include photographic evidence, video footage and details of distances and depths within your system.
We will make recommendations on how to resolve any issues to ensure you are compliant with the latest legal requirements and help you plan future maintenance.
To find how a ventilation hygiene risk assessment survey could help you, please call 01444 686038 or complete the form below.
Interested in using our services? Get in touch with us today….